Welcome to Family Partners Home: the ideal solution that combines the comfort of living in a small family home with around-the-clock care for seniors with dementia.
When someone you love struggles with the challenges of dementia, it’s not always easy to determine the most appropriate living environment. Safety and security are paramount, but you also want to make sure the person feels comfortable and at home, with engaging activities, opportunities to socialize, and 24/7 care.
Why Family Partners Home?
Our assisted living care homes are single-family homes in a quaint, residential neighborhood staffed with professional caregivers who can assist your loved one with his or her care needs day and night.
- Private bedrooms, home-style meals, and safe, comfortable living areas
- Personalized care plans to allow your loved one to enjoy the day in a way that best fits his or her needs
- Nursing oversight and assistance with activities of daily living
- A low, 8-12 person residency, allowing our caregivers to provide customized care for each resident, just like you would at home
- Care that adapts to the needs of residents, including on-site nursing and hospice care, to prevent the need for a future move elsewhere
- The best staff-to-resident ratio – 1:4 – far better than the average 1:15 ratio in skilled nursing homes or assisted living facilities
- A focus on each individual; no one gets “lost in the shuffle”
- The assurance that each resident is enjoying meals, feels comfortable, and is included in all activities
- Free membership and transportation to Family Partners Adult Day Services
- And more
A Unique Approach To Dementia Care
About Our Homes
Our homes are built and designed specifically for dementia care, including:
- Specialized lighting: The lighting throughout the homes matches the natural cycle of day to night. This helps maintain each resident’s circadian rhythm and can help reduce sundowning behaviors.
- Elegant, simple design patterns: Each home uses simple upholstery and floor patterns to avoid visual confusion that often accompanies dementia.
- Anxiety reduction: Our rooms are specifically designed to help reduce a person with dementia’s anxiety levels.
We know how important home and family connections are when it comes to long-term care.
Find out more about our unique, single-family assisted living homes for seniors with dementia and how we can help make life the best it can be for someone you love. Call us at 314.686.4468 to request a tour or additional information about our memory care in St. Louis and the surrounding areas.